la Ghost One $hoot Team  Index du Forum
la Ghost One $hoot Team
Team call of duty !!

la Ghost One $hoot Team  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Carragher: Van Dijk can become Liverpool legend ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la Ghost One $hoot Team Index du Forum -> Les Match ! [ Win 0 / lose 2 ] -> Demande
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thanloeuth

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Aoû - 06:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Carragher: Van Dijk can become Liverpool legend Répondre en citant

The former Reds defender lauded the centre-back following the Reds' 2-0 win over Crystal Palace on Monday Jamieรวม ทาง เข้า sbo Carragher believes Liverpool centre-back Virgil van Dijk can achieve legend status at Anfield, having exceeded his expectations.  Van Dijk produced another solid defensive display as Liverpool made it two wins from two games with a 2-0 Premier League victory at Crystal Palace on Monday .Liverpool spent in the region of £75 million to lure Van Dijk from Southampton in January and the Netherlands international has helped address the club's weaknesses in defence, while leading the Reds to last season's Champions League final.Former Reds defender Carragher lauded Van Dijk post-match and insisted the 27-year-old - who he feels is theรวม ทาง เข้า sbo Premier League's best centre-back - can go down in Liverpool's history.I knew Van Dijk was a good player, but he is better than what I thought," Carragher told Sky Sports. "We've always said Liverpool can't win the Premier League because of their defence, but now they have Van Dijk, who I think is the best centre-back in the Premier League. I can't think of a defender off the top of my head that is better. He's the man to step into the position [Manchester City captain] Vincent Kompany has had over the last four seasons as that leader and colossus. They are very similar as players - there is nothing they lack. When Kompany was at his best three years ago, I didn't think there was a centre-back that was better than him..รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Aoû - 06:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la Ghost One $hoot Team Index du Forum -> Les Match ! [ Win 0 / lose 2 ] -> Demande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006