la Ghost One $hoot Team  Index du Forum
la Ghost One $hoot Team
Team call of duty !!

la Ghost One $hoot Team  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Bournemouth captain Francis keen to regain starting spot ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la Ghost One $hoot Team Index du Forum -> La Ghost One $hoot Team -> Les Membre !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thanloeuth

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Aoû - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bournemouth captain Francis keen to regain starting spot Répondre en citant

Bournemouth captain Simon Francis is eager to regain his starting role at the club after beingเว็บ บอล ออนไลน์ benched during last Saturday's 2-0 win over promoted Cardiff City in the Premier League. The 33-year-old defender has missed a total of 10 league games over the last two seasons for Bournemouth but said his omission against Cardiff was expected after he missed the team's 5-2 win over French side Olympique de Marseille in a friendly this month. It was tough but I had an inkling from the Marseille game that the manager may have done it,เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์" Francis told the Daily Echo. Nobody could argue because the lads were excellent in that game. I couldn't argue, but I had to show what I could do on Saturday. It's been a long time since I have come off the bench. I just want to help the team be in the right mindset and, hopefully, I can. If I get a chance, like on Saturday with 25 minutes, you have to try to change the game." Bournemouth play West Ham United in their second Premier League clash of the season in London on Saturday.เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Aoû - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la Ghost One $hoot Team Index du Forum -> La Ghost One $hoot Team -> Les Membre ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006